Mesa headers

From: jdharmon@earthlink.net
Date: Mon Jun 05 2000 - 19:47:04 EDT

Mike Jones has informed me that as of this week, they are suspending all
production on the entire Dodge line of headers. They might have some
left over headers and other parts, but sold as is, with no guarantee or
fitment or warrantee. What a guy!
He says that the product line is not very profitable. Of course when
nothing fits right the first time!! You spend more time on the phone
and in the shop correcting your mistakes.

BTW - we shouldn't feel too bad, I have already heard that the Chevy and
Ford headers from them are having the same fitment problems!!! Might
discontinue those lines too!?

Jim