Re: Dakota years--RE RE

From: Tim (magnum318@uswest.net)
Date: Mon Jun 05 2000 - 20:41:18 EDT

 Mike, good start on the DAK years. For the '95 year--it was the ONLY YEAR
that had a 4" strip of stainless running from the left to right side of the
tailgate that had the word DAKOTA cut out on the left side and if you had
the 4-wheel model of '95 you also got the letters 4X4 cutout on the right
side of the stainless strip. I'm not for sure, it may of been also the first
year of the factory electric "WEBASTO" sunroof. You may want to investigate
with this one?