Anyone around here?

From: Hoostine (hoostine@geocities.com)
Date: Mon Jun 05 2000 - 21:18:58 EDT

Is anyone on this list located in South Mississippi, gulfport/biloxi/long
beach/saucier/wiggins area? if so, what are you driving (specifically. i
know it's a dakota :Þ) and where about could you be seen driving? i don't
have a dak yet, but as of next month i'm starting to save up for a down
payment. i hafta buy a stereo system for it first tho :)

btw, i'm in a small blue nissan pikup with the hood slightly popped up from
someone hitting me and pushing me into a '6x impala, usually seen wearing a
Bill's Quick Lube shirt... watch out, my inline 4 is bad ass!!! ;)

--Hoostine