Which power tailgate lock to get? Pace Edwards or JC Whitney?

From: dugan (dugan@iland.net)
Date: Mon Jun 05 2000 - 21:39:19 EDT

I have a pace edwards rolltop cover and bedrug on my dakota but I need a way
to lock my tailgate. Which power tailgate lock is a better system? Ive
only heard of 2 different ones, the one that JC Whitney sells and the Pace
Edwars powerbolt (i think thats the name). Anyways, of those who have
either of these power tailgate locks.. how well do they work and would you
buy the same one over again? Thanks

-Tom Dugan-
dugan@iland.net

2000 RC Dakota Sport+ 4x4 with 4.7L v8