Re: Stock Goodyear lifespan?

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 00:45:26 EDT

> About how many miles are people getting out of the Goodyear Wrangler
> RT/S 31x10.5R15s? I'm at 16,600 and change and, while I can't afford to
> replace them right now, I'm looking forward to the day I have good
> justification for dumping them.

Andy,
While I did not have the same exact Goodyears as you do, my Goodyear
Wrangler ATs lasted about 34,000. My Hoosier Radial ATs lasted about 43,000
and the Dunlop Radial Rover RVs I currently an using, have 47,000 on them
with about 5-7,000 left on them. My Goodyear ATs had decent traction, just
had a soft rubber compound in them. I have never heard of any type of
Goodyear 'all terrain' tire lasting very long.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6