Re: RE: sticker removal

From: Marty Galyean (mgalyean@acm.org)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 00:58:25 EDT

If you got the technique, then more power to you. Can't
argue with the tediousness of dryer/fingernail method.
It was a pain even when allowing naptha stuff to loosen
edges as I worked. Still, event the idea of of slipping
and digging a razor edge into the paint makes me cringe.
I think I'd still take the safer way all over again if given
the choice.