Re: 2000 Durango R/T question

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 11:39:33 EDT

4x4 only... Full time too.. So you have 4 FT, N, 4 LO, 4
HI... Not a big deal.

Don't have the dealership do your header installation--
you'll pay WAY too much for the install.

Have ED Hanson do your exhaust (cheaper, and 100% custom to
your vehicle for a correct fit)...and there's no HO
computer available for the 2000 yet... though I know where
to go to get it done...

You want to hear what your Duango RT would sound like with
Moapr headers & Flowmaster 40 series (dual out the rear)???
 Go to www.blackdakrt.com, and checkout the mpgs... My
mpgs' sound will give you a good idea.

Sam '00 RT
5 days until departure for Detroit!!
--- Stlaurent Mr Steven <STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil> wrote:
> After talking to the dealer, I explained I didn't want
> the Platinum color
> but FLAME RED. He He. My better half
> vehicle.....DuranViper HS/T
>
> I guess that in the Southern California, there is only
> two left for this
> year model. Still waiting on the pricing, since I can
> get the R/T for 32K
> and some change. There is now a 2K knock off the price,
> due to no more 2K
> ordering this year.
>
> I asked the dealer to installed the Mopar headers,
> replaced the Mopar
> exhaust system for dual exhaust, install the latest HO
> chip, if not
> installed already and the Viper stripes. The only problem
> is the 4x4. I
> don't want a 4x4 version but 4x2. He said, this is the
> only model they come
> in. Now I am asking if this is correct? I thought the
> Dakota R/T comes in
> only a 4x2 not a 4x4 version.

> Steven St.Laurent
> Test Engineer
> Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
> MARCORSYSCOM, USMC
> 760-725-2506 (DSN 365-2506)
> Work:mailto:stlaurents@mctssa.usmc.mil
> Home:mailto:saint1958@home.com

=====
Sam '00 RT
(14.667@93 mph)

Get Paid to surf the Net!
http://www.alladvantage.com/ref_center.asp?refid=GTS444
Pay Anyone with a Credit Card. Checkout Paypals!
https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=srp%40home.com