Timing Gear Setup - Magnum Engines

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 15:07:09 EDT

GOOD NEWS!!!

I spoke with Mopar and Milodon...the Single Idler SB Mopar Timing gear setup
will fit 100%. On the timing gear configuration for the 3.9L and 5.2L there
is NO difference from '79 - current (I didn't ask them to check any further
back).

Milodon Gear Drive is on order and should be here within the next 3 days.
Install will be (hopefully) this weekend. It does make a slight whining
noise but not a loud as the Pete Jackson Gear Drives (even the quiet ones).

- Bernd