RE: SmokinDakota Catz Eyes?

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 19:27:22 EDT

The catz are better than stock, therefore more expensive. They have a
special "hyper bulb" which Catz claims to help increase visibility. I have a
set mounted under the bed of the dakota and am using them as reverse lights.
As soon as the hper whites come in, I am throwing a pair in the stillen
bumper cover.

FYI, no headers for the 4.7 yet, and talk to Tony about the intakes.

Steven
www.smokindakota.com
www.dodge-trucks.net