Hotchkis Suspension 4 Sale

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 19:24:33 EDT

The low bug bit me, so I am getting rid of the hotchkis kit and going to get
full 4 way fast bags. I will be selling the Hotchkis setup. It's for a 97
Dakota Regular Cab V6. I don't know if there are any differences between the
97 and 98-00. I know the v6 coil springs are different from the v8 and the
leaf springs vary from a ext. cab to a reg. cab. Make me your best offer.

I also just received 2 sets of Dakota clear taillights. Let me know if you
want them.

Steven
www.smokindakota.com
www.dodge-trucks.net