Borla Exhaust System for the 2000 Dakota 4.7

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 19:45:40 EDT

At the local Truck Performance there is a sale on for the 4.7 Borla Exhaust
system (including headers).

http://www.truckperformance.com/cgi-bin/tpc.headers.pl?200006061529355585819
2.156.5.36+DODGE+2000+DAKOTA+4.7L

The price is around 418.49 for both the Y Pipe and headers.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC