Durango R/T - Charles

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 19:42:13 EDT

Steve,
No luck at all on the red one. Looks like platinum is all I have to
offer.

Headers-p/nP4876815-$650. plus labor
computer p/nP5007208-$436.plus labor
cold air intake p/nP5007069-$371.50 plus labor
cam p/nP5249549-$510.plus labor
cat.backp/nP4876816-$431.plus labor
my service guys tell me about $1000. on the total labor for the above.

There is another item that you need to know, these part numbers that
begin with a P have NO warranty ! For that explanation, you'd have to
talk to our service chief, Paul Gushikuma.

Parts has no r/t stripe package, per our previous conversation, you may
want to talk to the guys at Cars & Stripes.
Sorry for the lack of good news!
Regards,

How do you say DAMN S@*T and so forth.....this is not going to be a good
day after all. I hate that color.