New England DML Meet: This Sunday

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 19:55:12 EDT

The webpage for the show is:

http://www.moparsinmotion.com/carter.htm

I'm helping set up so I'll be there around 7:30 AM but for the rest of you
registration begins at 10:00 AM. Unfortunately, my Dak won't be there, I'm
still waiting on gears. We have dash plaques for the first 100 entries.
Looking forward to seeing all of you and participating in the First DML
Go-Kart Grand-Prix

Walt Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4 and 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM