Front Plate Bracket

From: mark janke (sftvboy@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 20:17:59 EDT

I always take my front plate off anyway. What I'm
gonna do is go to a body shop have them fill the holes
with whatever they use and touch up paint them. But I
like burning money anyway.

You could always just buy some new bolts and remount
it if you like front plates. If you tie strapped them
in place the plate would slide up the next time that
happened.

Want to know if any of you have had this problem.
Today at lunch I pulled forward to far and bumped a
larger than usual curb and knocked off the front
license plate bracket. It pulled out the mounting
screws and I now have 2 useless hole in the front air
dam. Any solutions?