concentric hub rings

From: Alex Ross (ajross50@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 20:26:10 EDT

Well, today I found out (or so I was told) that my new 17" wheels and tires
and not out of balance. I need a set of concentric hub rings. Unbeknownst to
me, the Dakota's have concentric hubs. This is the first I have heard of
it. The guy told me that all Saturn's are this way. I remember reading when
the new F-150's came out, they had concentric hubs and need special wheels,
but I wasn't aware the Dakotas are the same way. I don't even know what
concentric hubs are. Anybody else know this? My dad has a set of cast
American Racing wheels on his Durango and has not run into this problem. Is
this just a problem for billet wheels?

Alex
97 CC Sport V8 5spd