Re: Rear Disk Brakes

From: Bob Mankin (bob@cadpros.com)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 22:04:55 EDT

emailskip@webtv.net wrote:

> This subject has come up before, so I thought I would pass this along. I
> picked up the July issue of Four Wheeler today so I could look at the
> Hanson bumper. (looks good BTW) On page 156 is the "What's New" section.
> There is a company called Stainless Steel Brakes Corp., that makes a
> conversion kit for Dodge Dakota, Durango, and Ram trucks. The website
> doesn't give much info, but there is an 800#, and an email addy. Here is
> a link http://www.ssbrakes.com/

Just to add a little to this;

Rec'd their latest catalog last week. In addition to the rear kit now
available, they are releasing a "Big Brake" kit this summer. I'm
assuming a 12" rotor kit. Sure be nice to get some better brakes on the
front of this thing.

BTW, I've got the rear kit. Hope to get it installed in the next week or
two when I can find some free time.

Bob