Re: Timing Gear Setup - Magnum Engines

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 22:12:22 EDT

Darn, Bernd. Do you just have GOBS of spare time to mess with your truck?
Here, mine's beginning to ping pretty bad. I'll just drive down to texas for
a week or so and you can fix all of it. cool? hehe
-Dester

<<
 GOOD NEWS!!!

 I spoke with Mopar and Milodon...the Single Idler SB Mopar Timing gear setup
 will fit 100%. On the timing gear configuration for the 3.9L and 5.2L there
 is NO difference from '79 - current (I didn't ask them to check any further
 back).

 Milodon Gear Drive is on order and should be here within the next 3 days.
 Install will be (hopefully) this weekend. It does make a slight whining
 noise but not a loud as the Pete Jackson Gear Drives (even the quiet ones).

 - Bernd >>