Re: Rear Disk Brakes

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 22:17:15 EDT

Hell, a conversion kit will be a little over a grand. Stillen makes
"Brembo?" kits and it's available, but too pricy!
-Dester

PS. those rear disc brakes would go nicely with my new 18" ELITE rims tho!

<< This subject has come up before, so I thought I would pass this along. I
 picked up the July issue of Four Wheeler today so I could look at the
 Hanson bumper. (looks good BTW) On page 156 is the "What's New" section.
 There is a company called Stainless Steel Brakes Corp., that makes a
 conversion kit for Dodge Dakota, Durango, and Ram trucks. The website
 doesn't give much info, but there is an 800#, and an email addy. Here is
 a link http://www.ssbrakes.com/