Re: Rear Disk Brakes

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 22:38:52 EDT

hey, if it's 675 bucks, I'd be willing to do it also. I've seen the process
in a couple magazines and I believe I'm capable of doing that. not too hard.
 remove diff cover, remove c-clips, pull out axles, then this that. (mostly
time consuming)

Let's see if they're willing to do a group buy. I just got 18" chrome wheels
and it's the kind that you can "see thru" while driving on the highway so
those (ahem! nasty) rear drum brakes has gotta go.
-Dester

<< It was in truckin' also. I emailed them and the kit is $675.00. The kit is
 complete bolt on with custom made rotors and calipers but use off-the-shelf
 pads. I am seriously considering the kit. They claim it will fit all dakota
 years and works with the abs system fine. If I get the kit I am going to
 order two extra sets of rotors just in case they decide the dak isn't worth
 the time to them. Been there done that.

 Jeff Durling >>