RE: audio question(hoostine)

From: Hoostine (hoostine@geocities.com)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 23:48:54 EDT

Well, upon realizing that i had just dumped out this url onto a mailing list
with lots of people on it, i figured i'd at least make the page worth going
to. :)

now, almost all of the component pages are complete. the only thing not
done is the computer. to get the full effect go to http://hoostine.yi.org
and click on "My Truck" in the left menubar. then click "System Diagram"
it's the only choice...
now you can click on any component you want to know about and it will take
you to a page with a little bit of information and links to the
manufacturers page and the product page

the crossover frequencies are just guesses off the top of my head. i'll
have to play with it once i get it to get them right.

i also have plans of heavy modifications for my truck, factory look be
damned! everyone has a factory looking truck...if i wanna see that, i'll
just stop one of the many dakotas around here. there'll be pages up about
that too. I plan on getting the truck sometime after October, i just want
to save up 3 or 4 thousand for the down payment first.

my computer will stay on all night tonight for anyone who wants to see the
diagram. and, i'm usually on from ~6:30PM-~12:00AM CST. if you REALLY want
to see it and would never be caught dead at those hours, e-mail me and i'll
zip it all up for ya. though, i wouldn't know why anyone would ever wanna
see something i made... ;)

--Hoostine

p.s. this is the first system i've ever designed, and it'll also be the
first i'll install and own. :)