Re: 88' Door glass question-bumpy ride!

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Wed Jun 07 2000 - 00:55:55 EDT

>>My side windows seem like they aren't seated properly in the rails or
something, they shake like crazy when you put them down. Any ideas? It's
like it pulls one side but not the other. It kinda "walks" down.<<

Mine used to do that.. I shot some WD40 down the rails and worked the
windows a little... hasn't happened since =)

-mike d.

----> Clubless in Yorktown, Va.
PROJECT 13's!! --->slammed 88 Dakota, 360 swap in progress!!

miggitymike@juno.com
http://surf.to/Project13s

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.