Re: Re: Timing Gear Setup - Magnum Engines

From: Doug Fedeli (rdf@eznet.net)
Date: Wed Jun 07 2000 - 08:56:38 EDT

I have a 92 V6. I replaces my timing chain and sprockets last summer. I got the
gasket set from NAPA. It had all the gaskets and the front seal. My water pump
was in great shape. That was at 100,000 miles. My only advice is to be careful
when you pull the cover off. It seals to the oil pan gasket at the bottom. You
don't want to tear it. It looks like pulling the pan to replace it is a real
pain.

Doug Fedeli