RE: concentric hub rings

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Wed Jun 07 2000 - 10:59:00 EDT

I never heard of it either.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC
760-725-2506 (DSN 365-2506)
Work:mailto:stlaurents@mctssa.usmc.mil
Home:mailto:saint1958@home.com

 -----Original Message-----
From: Alex Ross [mailto:ajross50@mindspring.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2000 5:26 PM
To: Dakota Mailing List
Subject: DML: concentric hub rings

Well, today I found out (or so I was told) that my new 17" wheels and tires
and not out of balance. I need a set of concentric hub rings. Unbeknownst to
me, the Dakota's have concentric hubs. This is the first I have heard of
it. The guy told me that all Saturn's are this way. I remember reading when
the new F-150's came out, they had concentric hubs and need special wheels,
but I wasn't aware the Dakotas are the same way. I don't even know what
concentric hubs are. Anybody else know this? My dad has a set of cast
American Racing wheels on his Durango and has not run into this problem. Is
this just a problem for billet wheels?

Alex
97 CC Sport V8 5spd