RE: The only Ricer I respect

From: Justin Sanders (colonel_sanders0@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 07 2000 - 13:37:40 EDT

Yea know what? UH HUH! that little booger does have NOS. I wanted to see
his engine yesterday cuz I only got to see inside the car not the engine(he
doesn't let anyone see what he's got but he made an exception this time) I
saw the tubing for the Nitrous and he showed me where he hides the bottle.
he's sneeky... but come to think of it now, it did make scense that a NSX
running low 10's has to have nitrous.

I stand corrected.

Sanders