The only Ricer I respect

From: Justin Sanders (colonel_sanders0@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 02:18:34 EDT

Ok now I know its hard to say this but this Honda is fast as 2#!7!!! This
Honda NSX runs 10's and his best time was a 9.8 I know cuz he's a friend of
mine and I saw it happen with amazement!! And the reason why I respect this
ONE Honda and only one is becuz he wasnt spraying Nitrious like everyone
else is... I'm not saying Nitrous is bad(Bernd) but a honda spraying it is
just the norm and he wasnt so That is the ONLY Honda I respect!! Just wanted
to get that off my chest becuz he beats me everytime... gee I wonder why...
;-P

Sanders