RE: 4.7l Quick D Intake vacuum hose

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Wed Jun 07 2000 - 13:50:05 EDT

Thats not a Vacuum hose, its a Crankcase breather hose. It originally
connected to your filter box and gasses from your crankcase were sucked into
the engine to be reburned. You should just connect it back into the air
intake system at some location so it can function again. Wherever you
reconnect it make sure you don't obstruct the airflow of the air intake
tube!!

Matt --VA--Y2K-HEMI
`00 Sport Plus RC 4.7L 5spd.
9 1/4 3.92 LSD
Homemade air intake,T-Bars,
Spring clamps, Mobil 1,Hoosiers
BEST 1/4 14.48 @ 92.40 MPH
BEST 1/8 9.19 @ 72.58 MPH
BEST 60' 1.90 208 RWHP/285 RWTQ
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ