RE: Rear Disk Brakes

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Wed Jun 07 2000 - 15:22:46 EDT

Remember for those in the GEN III you can use the Viper rear disk brakes and
front brakes. There are currently four Vipers that are wreck and still have
the brake components on the vehicle. Check the COPARTFINDER.COM (spelling).

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC