Re: G-Tech accuracy? *one more time*

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wtez.net)
Date: Wed Jun 07 2000 - 04:32:51 EDT

I used 4500# as a base, but I have no idea what my
>Dak weighs. (96 DSCC 4x4 V8) That would change the ET's if the weight
was
>off, I know, so does anyone know what my Dak weighs?

The weight factor ONLY affects the horsepower readings. It doesn't affect
your e.t. or mile/hour readings. Acceleration is measured by "G's" that
you feel when you take off. Horsepower is figured by some formula that
takes the acceleration, vehicle weight, and time.

Acceleration is acceleration, wether it's on a bycicle or in a 747 jet.
 The G forces are independant of vehicle weight....

--Mike www.mikesdakota.com