Re: Blackstone Labs Discount

From: Hemikota@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 07 2000 - 17:14:45 EDT

stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu writes:

<<
    I got in touch with Blackstone Labs and worked out a discount for
 us on oil analysis. Its not a huge discount, but every little bit
 helps, right? :-) The normal price for analysis is $18.50, but if
 you tell them you are a DML member, your price is $16.

   Their home page is located at http://www.blackstone-labs.com

   TTYL!

Hey, I have been paying 16.00 for the last three analyses. I just ordered
through their website. This is since the "water in the oil filler tube"
thread was rampant.
They arent giving any discount to us.
Boog