Re: New ATV

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Wed Jun 07 2000 - 18:44:31 EDT

MIke:

Be sure those tie-downs are made for the Dak. I got some one time and
they weren't and didn't work worth crap (yeah, I actually have used the
bed to haul things). I found out later that there were specific ones made
for Dodge, but that was years ago and I don't recall what the brand was
and I didn't get them.

hth,
Richard in San Antonio

On Wed, 7 Jun 2000 14:48:36 +0600 "Michael Clark" <magnumv8@wtez.net>
writes:
> Well, just closed the deal. I'll be picking up my new 2000 Honda
> Rancher
> 4X4 ES in a few hours. I gotta go pick up some tie-down straps for
> the
> Dak. It's probably going to be a close fit to get it in the bed.
> Width
> is no problem but not sure if the gate will close. If not, then
> I'll strap
> it in I guess. I am going to get some of those ancor points that go
> in
> the bedrail post holes, the ones that have the rubber bushing that
> you
> insert and then screw in until the rubber expands.... I hope they do
> well,
> I've never used them. Damn GenII, with no tie down spots..... but
> love it.
>
> I'll let everyone know how the Dak does hauling 650lbs in the
> bed.....
>

> --Mike

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.