Re[2]: New ATV

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wtez.net)
Date: Fri Jun 09 2000 - 03:05:14 EDT

> MIke:

> Be sure those tie-downs are made for the Dak. I got some one time and
> they weren't and didn't work worth crap (yeah, I actually have used the
> bed to haul things). I found out later that there were specific ones made
> for Dodge, but that was years ago and I don't recall what the brand was
> and I didn't get them.

> hth,
> Richard in San Antonio

You used the bed to haul things? You Richard?? ..... NAAHHHHHHH, No
way man.... ;-) --just kidding--

Like I said in another post the ones I got must have been made for a
Brand X, they didn't quite fill up the stake hole, but after cranking
them down they wound up very secure if a little cock-eyed....

I would like to get some "Dakota" anchors and leave them on all the
time. I kinda like the convenience when you have to haul something.

--Mike www.mikesdakota.com