RE: Dynomax / Flowmaster

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Wed Jun 07 2000 - 22:00:01 EDT

> Anyone out there install a dynomax rear cat back on their
> 92-92 dak. I am interested in installing one but substituting the super
turbo
> muffler for a flowmaster in hopes of a louder system.

I have the Dynomax tailpipe and a Flowmaster 40 2-chamber series on my
6'er... You can just order the pipe from someplace like Jeg's(it is a
special order item)..

Dynomax Mandrel bend tailpipe - WLK-45293 (fits 92-96) $39.95+shipping

Sorry but I can't find the info on the FLowmaster...but you can get it off
their website...

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd R/T (Redneck/Truck)
Rahway NJ