Re: 4.7l Quick D Intake

From: Antonio De Anda (adeanda@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Jun 08 2000 - 05:07:05 EDT

HI Nate,
I just took a look at you Po boy intake set up. Nice work, but I think you should reposition your filter. If you
look at the truck from the front......all you will see is the black rubber face of the filter.
You want to present the filter element to the air flow. Shorten up the pipe, so that the filter points directly at
the fender well.....and that will present the filter material to the air flow. Then go back to the front of the truck,
and you will be able to see filter material instead of the flat face.
That should be enought to get you some better gains......dont worry so much about getting it forward, but instead try
to get it in the flow.....the computer is going to compensate for temp variations anyway. What you really want is
volume.
take it easy....
Tony