Gas prices (was: NJ DMLers..New Smog test details?)

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Thu Jun 08 2000 - 08:22:35 EDT

If we're going to be comparing prices, I can beat that. It was 76.3
cents here yesterday.

Per liter.

This makes it $2.90 per gallon.

Okay, okay, with the crappy exchange rate, that only works out to $1.93
US per gallon.

I'm going on a road trip in the US. They have cheap gas down there.
Anyone else from Canada wanna come along? Maybe I'll just take a big
drum down to Buffalo and fill it up. Think customs will notice? :-)

Jason Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Toronto, Ontario
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 239 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white
hers: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 318 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black