Re: Re: RE: Firestone or BFG?

From: Doug Fedeli (rdf@eznet.net)
Date: Thu Jun 08 2000 - 09:14:33 EDT

Which BFGs and Firestones. I just put a set of the 235/70-15 Firehawk ss20s on
my 92 CC. I've only got about 500 miles on them and so far they're great. I
drive the truck mainly on the weekends because I have a company car from work.
I've been out in the rain and great traction. I can come off clover leaf on
ramps at the same speed as traffic. Now I just need the rear sway bar.

Doug Fedeli