Finally switched to Flowmaster

From: Killerdak@aol.com
Date: Thu Jun 08 2000 - 10:18:28 EDT

Well, as much mods as I've done to the suspension and looks of my truck I've
been slow to modify the internals (engine/intake/exhaust etc...)....but
hopefully that will all change soon. I started yesterday by getting a
flowmaster exhaust installed and had the shop tuck it up nice and tight
including the tubing, so as to minimize any chance of offroad damage. They
did a nice job and MAN it sounds great! Wish I woulda done it sooner! Now to
find an intake for the 3.9L...

Right now I'm watching my windshield being replaced in my driveway (cracked
from cold water while I washed it in the sun)...thats $250 I'm gonna be out
of (deductible)...

Dave Kilian -- Clayton, NC
'96 Dakota CC 4x4 3.9L 5-spd, 4" TM susp. lift, 2" Body lift, 33" BFG MT's
etc...