Re: Finally switched to Flowmaster

From: Yllwdkta@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 11 2000 - 11:07:48 EDT

Well first of all i have to ask you what series flowmaster did you get and
whats the inches in and out. (what model #). Also for the intake I was
going to do the same thing as Chuck (
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins/dakota.htm ) but i talk to my mechanic
and he said to put the K&N cone filter on the end of the hat vent. I would
get more air in the engine. I ran it for about 2 weeks and it ran great. It
makes the engine louder (no tubing to kill the sound) + better throttle
responce. I had to take my truck back to the dealer to get my cat.
convertor fixed for the 2nd time + i wanted to keep it clean for mopar
nationals.

http://go.to/yllwdkta

In a message dated 6/8/00 7:22:44 AM Pacific Daylight Time, Killerdak@aol.com