Update on Rear end Noise in SLT+ V6

From: Joseph W. Council (joseph_council@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jun 08 2000 - 10:46:19 EDT

Just got off the phone with the service writer of
another dealership that I took my Truck to. The
mechanic team leader is the father-in-law of a friend
of mine. They have rebuilt the rear-end again and
they are not happy with it. They have called in the
managers and Chrysler to look at the problem. The
service writer told me that they are going to replace
the whole axle assembly. He said he will let me know
about a time frame later. I will keep everyone up to
date as soon as I know something.

Joe C
'00 Patriot Blue SLT+ V6
Smithfield, VA