RE: Update on Rear end Noise in SLT+ V6

From: Eng, Kenneth (kenneth.eng@datajump.com)
Date: Thu Jun 08 2000 - 15:50:58 EDT

I have the same problem (Wohhhh noise) on my 98 CC V6 4x2 3.55 LSD. It
occurs exactly at 45mph and will go away before 50mph. The noise will also
go away immediately if I lift off the gas even though the truck is still
moving at 45mph. Please keep me inform of your findings by copying me in
privately when you send out to the DML incase I miss it on the DML.

Thanks,
Ken