Re: Lift Pictures & Web Site...

From: Hop * (buggin67@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 08 2000 - 15:01:48 EDT

I think I just wet myself.... That is one bitchin truck mike. I have the
same truck except mine is an slt and is Red, I was wanting to do that to my
truck but worried about the handling going to hell. Does that ranco kit
come w/ everything you need to lift it? And also what about shocks is it
capable of being a duel setup? Oh and gas milage? Please tell me its better
than 10mpg on the hi-way..

Thanks,
HOP.
Houston,TeXas
Metallic Red 97 SLT CC 4x4 5.2Mag
Flomaster 3"Custom cat-back, 180 Tstat,
Accell wires, Brass cap& rotor,
K&N Drop-in,Champion Truck plugs,
Pirelli 32x11.50x15, Westin Nerf bars,
Tinted windows,4-6.5",2-15" Pioneers,VentShade's,
BugDeflectorII..