Re: Dodge Intrepid R/T - Nascar Video Clip

From: Bob King (k85go76@erols.com)
Date: Thu Jun 08 2000 - 18:31:20 EDT

Here's the thing that puzzles me about all this. Why must Ma Mopar keep
spinning off variations of this engine in various levels of tune? The R/T
rated at 242hp and the 300M at 253hp...why? Why not just spare the expense
of having ANOTHER engine (mildly different) and slap in the 253hp motor from
the Chrysler!?? Would anyone object to a little more ooomph in their
Intrepid R/T?

Bob King
Pennsville, NJ