Re: RE: DML Digest V4 #2084

From: The Coughlin Family (Coughlin@centuryinter.net)
Date: Fri Jun 09 2000 - 03:25:43 EDT

I have the 15x8's on my '00 reg. cab and might be upgrading to R/T wheels
and tires soon.How much would you be willing to give for my wheels & tires?
they have 400 miles on them and the tires have never been spun. I have them
rotated and balanced every 1000 miles at a reputamle tire center. the wheels
have never been dirty or scratched.I have never used any cleaners on
them.The tires never go without protectant, I apply it weekly with an
applicator.I never have the truck in the rain it stays garaged probably 25
days out of a month.The truck stays under a cover inside the garage whenever
possible, and the wheels and tires are covered.I know for a fact that the
wheels have never been peed on by any dog.I might have a few more miles on
them when I'm ready to upgrade,but I assure you they will be in great
shape.Please mail me privately and tell me what you think.Thanks, Will
Coughlin coughlin@centuryinter.net