Re: Re: Timing Gear Setup - Magnum Engines

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Jun 09 2000 - 01:41:51 EDT

Man Bernd, sometimes you make this so easy for me to do ;-) They
recommend you remove the motor so that you can put a REAL motor back in it's
place along with the new gear set =) Tell ya what, I'll donate my 318 to
ya if you come up here and help me swap in my 360..... :-)
    Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
      95 318 4x4 CC auto
  www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4
    fast4x4@bellsouth.net