Re: The only Ricer I respect

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 09 2000 - 10:39:54 EDT

Hehehehe funny you bring up repecting ricers....

I jsut got back from the Hot Rod Power tour (Kicked some serious ass!!!!)

Anyways, there was this little "Tuner" honda on it, I couldn't figure it out.
 It turned out this was a normally asperated, non NOS, no nothing just some
nice internal mods honda, true is was only in the 14s, but hell, half the car
there were in the 14s. I really respect the guy for having the balls to go
on a POWER TOUR with a buncha blown big block cehvys ina aHonda, that took
serious balls...

Greg

PS WE NEED MORE MOPARS ON THE POWER TOUR, WE HAD 5 AT THE BIGGEST STOP!