Re: RE: Oil Filter Relocation pros and cons?

From: MALDBNSF@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 09 2000 - 10:58:59 EDT

If you put in the relocation kit....... ADD the cooler also you did the hard
part already (not hard at all) With the oil cooler in my truck is dosen't run
much cooler but it will not not get over heated now. Thats even with the
trailer I pull. Pix's of the oil cooler set-up coming to to <A
HREF="http://www.geocities.com/maldbnsf/">Home Page</A>

Thanks
Don Mallett
Fort Worth, TX
<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/maldbnsf/">Home Page</A>
'00 QC 4x2 SLT+, 4.7L, 3.55 rear, 4 speed auto, H/D Service Group, K&N home
brew air filter, Cat back Flow-Pro Dual System, Oil cooler.