RE: Sway Bars - Stabilizer Bars

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Fri Jun 09 2000 - 12:36:07 EDT

Look at the three manufacture SWAY BARS (Helwig, Mopar, & Hotkris). If they
have larger diameter and mount energy absorbing material than change it.
But what I seen for the front part, it is the same size as the Hotkris
(Damn! Large for a sway bar), but the rear, well, I would change it for a
larger one and add two more shocks in reverse mount stop any twisting to
rear. May go with the Racecraft coils and spring.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC