RE: RE: 5-Speed coversion??

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Fri Jun 09 2000 - 12:46:08 EDT

Six speed Viper Transmission, which by the way will be used in the next C6
Corvette next year for 2,699.00. It was on the Mopar website under
transmission. Then you will need the clutch unit, cables, ripper shifter
and it should fit according to Hotkris folks.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC