The dak does it again!

From: William H. Hiatt III (william@hiatt.net)
Date: Fri Jun 09 2000 - 19:11:29 EDT

Well two things in DakLand today!
1) I'm driving, doing about 50, and this mustang gt pulls up next to me,
and next thing I hear is "rmmmmmmm". So, bam, I flip overdrive of, and
bammm, he's in my rearview mirror! Gotta love this 4.7 engine!

2) I'm driving back from a friend's house, again, doing about 55 in a 45.
Next thing I know, this little dinky Saturn stops suddenly infront of me!
Man o man, that was the closet thing to an accident I've ever had in my
life. Stomped on the brakes, ABS kiciked in, bed raised, nose dived. I
swear I had to stop within inches of the Saturn's bumper. God, I hate
idiotic drivers