Exhaust question

From: Max Booten (mbooten@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jun 10 2000 - 02:32:16 EDT

I knwo nothing about nothing when it comes to this stuff, lol. Just got my
QUick D intake kit in the mail and am getting ready to install it. I am
also going to put a new exhaust on there. Will I have any trouble putting
on a Dual Exhaust cat back since I have a trailer hitch(dont blast me I know
nothing about this stuff)? If so could somebody recomend what they would
put on then. Thanks and let me down easy on my stupid question please ;-).

Max Booten
1997 Dakota SPort CC
5.2 litre or liter