Re: Exhaust question

From: Skelley99@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 11 2000 - 10:24:39 EDT

i had Duals put in my 97 CC with the trailer hitch. I dont think anyone makes
a kit for them so i had Midas do mine because it requires them to bend one of
the pipes around the spare tire. I think they only bent the left one
(standing behind the truck). I think it would have been easier for them to
have the pipes coming behind the wheels on both sides but i wanted to be
difficult and have them come straight out the back but that was just my
personal preference.

Steven

97 Flame Red CC 4x4 V6 FLOWMASTER